Feng Shui for Health and Longevity led by Dr. MaoSunday, October 27, 20199 AM - 5 PMFive Element Acupuncture of Michigan31174 Haggerty Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48331 Register Before October 13, 2019 and Save $25.00 - Use Promo Code EARLYBIRDMI
Sometimes life can leave you feeling like you've been put through a washing machine and then hung out to dry - with wrinkled skin and bad hair. Thanks life! If you don't want your power to be given away, it's time to bring out the healthy, calm and centered individual that you are by applying a little Feng Shui. This ancient Chinese science and art of placement reflects the philosophy that life-force energy, known as "chi", influences your outer surroundings and has a powerful impact on your lifestyle, diet, mental attitude and spiritual disposition. Feng Shui divides the world into five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. If you have an area of your life that doesn't feel quite right, try harmonizing the elements to make it more effortless. Dr. Mao shares his modern take on this ancient concept. Learn his easy steps to connect your mind, body, spirit, and space all together for a healthy and abundant life.
This workshop is a combination of content and practice. Practices include a variety of hands on exercises, as well as group conversations and individual attention-training, listening and meditations.
This is a NCCAOM approved course for 6.50 credits.
Our Health & Longevity Course Includes:
- Feng Shui & Five Elements - Nature's Building Blocks for Residence & Business
- Balancing Polarities of Five Elements - Productive Cycle | Destructive Cycle
- Environmental Psychology - Extend Health, Longevity & Enhance Life Aspiration Areas
- Bagua Map - Working with Architecture Design, Floor Plans & Creating Balanced Environments
- Power Tools - Exterior/Interior Principles, Healthy Electro-Magnetic Fields & In Class Workbook
- Modifying Energy Flow - Release Toxicity, Space Clearing & Home Blessings
- Core Element Support - Color Applications, Interior Design, Tips & Techniques
- Feng Shui Nutrition - Core Element Flavor, Related Organs & Energetic Direction of Food
- Feng Shui Healing - Longevity Diet Concepts, Patterns of Deficiency/Excess & Superior Herb Support
- Professional Tools - How to Conduct A Professional Consultation & Setup Your Business
NCCAOM Provider Number 169556