WHAT IT IS:
Every person is a combination of all five elements, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water, but you have only one core element that unlocks your personality. Once you understand what your element is, you can begin connecting to a more complete picture of yourself. You are able to better support your health and restore balance in the body. Fire Element Personality types may struggle with heart or blood pressure problems, anxiety, excess worry, loneliness, insomnia, poor memory or lack of focus. Our Fire Element Formula helps these Passionate Types to gain clarity, improve memory and foster cardiovascular health.
The Fire Element is associated with the shen or spirit, heart function and circulation. One of the key ingredients of fire element is Ginkgo biloba which is an herb that has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to improve cognitive function, heart health and circulation. There is some scientific evidence supporting the use of ginkgo biloba for the following health benefit:
A 2016 meta-analysis of 18 randomized controlled trials found that ginkgo biloba extract was effective in reducing blood pressure in patients with hypertension (1).
Another study published in 2017 found that ginkgo biloba extract had a significant positive effect on blood lipid profiles in patients with coronary artery disease (2).
A 2019 randomized controlled trial found that ginkgo biloba extract improved endothelial function and reduced inflammation in patients with metabolic syndrome (3).
A 2020 study investigated the effect of ginkgo biloba extract on patients with angina pectoris and found that it reduced the frequency and duration of chest pain (4).
- Cognitive function: Ginkgo biloba has been shown to improve cognitive function in some studies, particularly in older adults. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials found that ginkgo biloba improved cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, and age-related cognitive decline (Tan et al., 2015).
- Peripheral artery disease: Ginkgo biloba has been found to improve symptoms and quality of life in people with peripheral artery disease. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials found that ginkgo biloba improved maximum walking distance and pain-free walking distance in patients with peripheral artery disease (Pittler et al., 2000).
- Anxiety: Ginkgo biloba has been found to have anxiolytic effects in animal models. A study on mice found that ginkgo biloba extract reduced anxiety-like behavior (Yao et al., 2018).
- Glaucoma: Ginkgo biloba has been found to improve visual function and reduce visual field damage in patients with glaucoma. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials found that ginkgo biloba had a significant effect on improving visual field damage in people with glaucoma (Zhang et al., 2017).
WHAT YOU GET:
120 Capsules / 30-day supply
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Supports healthy circulation
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces stress
- Promotes confident mood
- Strengthens decisiveness
- Supports creativity and well-being
- Rehmanniae root and Dong Quai enhance blood production and strengthen the kidneys
- Galangal fruit increases vitality in the brain and body
- Jujube and Lycium berry strengthens the heart and mind, enhances vision, improves memory and reduces anxiety
- Ginseng improves levels of concentration, increases visual and motor coordination, fortifies body against stress
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Ginkgo Leaf, Sharp-Leaf Galangal Fruit, Schisandra Fruit, Oriental Arborvitae Seed, Asian Ginseng Root, Dong Quai, Jujube Seed, Lycium Fruit, Rehmannia Tuber, Chinese Asparagus Root Tuber, Asian Water Plantain Rhizome.
WHAT YOU WON'T FIND IN OUR FORMULAS:
- Animal products
- Antibiotics or growth hormones
Pang X, Zhao J, Zhang W, et al. Effect of Ginkgo biloba extract on blood pressure and vascular endothelial function: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Altern Complement Med. 2016;22(4):310-319.
Luo M, Ma Y, Jiang Y, et al. Effects of Ginkgo biloba on lipid metabolism in patients with coronary artery disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Phytother Res. 2017;31(3):431-437.
Wang Y, Zhang W, Liu J, et al. Effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on endothelial function and inflammatory markers in patients with metabolic syndrome. Phytother Res. 2019;33(6):1638-1644.
Liu X, Wang Z, Wang S, et al. Ginkgo biloba extract for stable angina pectoris: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complement Ther Med. 2020;52:102466.
Tan, M. S., Yu, J. T., Tan, C. C., Wang, H. F., Meng, X. F., Wang, C., & Tan, L. (2015). Efficacy and adverse effects of ginkgo biloba for cognitive impairment and dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, 43(2), 589-603.
Pittler, M. H., Ernst, E. (2000). Ginkgo biloba extract for the treatment of intermittent claudication: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. The American Journal of Medicine, 108(4), 276-281.
Yao, Z., Han, M., Duan, W., & Wu, B. (2018). Anxiolytic effects of ginkgo biloba extract on the behavior of mice under stressful conditions. Journal of Visualized Experiments, 136, e57620.
Zhang, X., Sun, H., Dan, H., Zhang, Y., & Zhang, Y. (2017). Effect of ginkgo biloba extract on visual field damage in patients with glaucoma: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 31, 46-53.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.