Nourish your Metal Element with our custom blend of essential oils, created to keep your strong and methodical personality in balance or encourage the Metal energy movement in your home and life. Apply to temples, back of neck, wrists, bottoms of feet and inhale deeply.
Infinichi's Five Elements Essential Oil Blends support you to feel better naturally. Our customized formulas fuse the benefits of plants and aromatherapy within the framework of the Five Elements system of Chinese Medicine for a healthier body, mind, and spirit. Essential oils can help with cleansing and balancing, spiritual protection, peace of mind, clarity, self-awareness, grounding, meditation, manifestation, self-love and much more!
WHAT YOU GET:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Energizes and lifts mood
- Overcome fears and follow desires
- Cultivate balance and release of control
- Grounds energy to detach from thoughts
- Inspires generosity, joy and spontaneity
- Amplifies compassion and acceptance
- Feel stronger, healthier and happier
- Rub onto pressure points to relax and increase deep breathing
- Use when you feel over-whelmed for clarity
- Roll onto temples and neck to relieve anxiety
- Roll onto your temples and wrist pulse points to activate the release of stress
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Jojoba Oil, Vanilla, Allspice, Fennel, Lime, Helichrysum and Sandalwood.
WHAT YOU WON'T GET IN OUR FORMULAS:
- Animal Products
- Antibiotics or growth hormones
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
I have never worn cologne on any regular basis and I am not convinced that aromatherapy is real. However, because of my confidence in Dr. Mao, I bought this product and I am very happy with it. The subtle hints of vanilla and something unidentifiable linger for hours and are pleasant. My only complaint is that I wish it was offered in a larger bottle and could be sprayed: that would make the shipping cost less painful.
I received my Metal Element Roll On only 3 days ago, but I must say I do love the smell and it seem to calm me when I smell it. As for the rest of what it can do...we will see... thank you.