Feng Shui for Health & Longevity
Sometimes life can leave you feeling like you've been put through a washing machine and then hung out to dry - with wrinkled skin and bad hair. Thanks life! If you don't want your power to be given away, it's time to bring out the healthy, calm and centered individual that you are by applying a little Feng Shui. This ancient Chinese science and art of placement reflects the philosophy that life-force energy, known as "chi", influences your outer surroundings and has a powerful impact on your lifestyle, diet, mental attitude and spiritual disposition. Feng Shui divides the world into five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. If you have an area of your life that doesn't feel quite right, try harmonizing the elements to make it more effortless. Dr. Mao shares his modern take on this ancient concept. Learn his easy steps to connect your mind, body, spirit, and space all together for a healthy and abundant life.
This workshop is a combination of content and practice. Practices include a variety of hands on exercises, as well as group conversations and individual attention-training, listening and meditations.
Your Workshop Package Includes:
- 6.5 hours of video from a live workshop that provides exercises and take-away tools that teach the underlying Five Healths philosophy and practices to optimize your Feng Shui practice. You can hear participant questions, answers, and additional explanations to further your learning.
- Slideshow presentation to follow along with the video and take notes.
- Feng Shui for Health & Longevity Workbook to use as a reference guide and to draw floor plans.
- CA 7 Distance Learning Credit Hours and NCCAOM Provider Number 169556, NCCAOM approved course for 6.50 credits.
- Pre-requisite to becoming an Infinichi certified Feng Shui Consultant.
Our Health & Longevity Course Includes:
- Feng Shui & Five Elements - Nature's Building Blocks for Residence & Business
- Balancing Polarities of Five Elements - Productive Cycle | Destructive Cycle
- Environmental Psychology - Extend Health, Longevity & Enhance Life Aspiration Areas
- Bagua Map - Working with Architecture Design, Floor Plans & Creating Balanced Environments
- Power Tools - Exterior/Interior Principles, Healthy Electro-Magnetic Fields & In Class Workbook
- Modifying Energy Flow - Release Toxicity, Space Clearing & Home Blessings
- Core Element Support - Color Applications, Interior Design, Tips & Techniques
- Feng Shui Nutrition - Core Element Flavor, Related Organs & Energetic Direction of Food
- Feng Shui Healing - Longevity Diet Concepts, Patterns of Deficiency/Excess & Superior Herb Support
- Professional Tools - How to Conduct A Professional Consultation & Setup Your Business